Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome To Our New Blog!

Well we aren't going to be "Katie and Ryan Plus 1" for much longer. Then after this baby I hope we don't stay "Plus 2" for too long. So rather than change blog names every few years, I shall pick something that will stick. Ryan suggested "Katie and Ryan Plus 32" after our 32 acre lot. I thought a farm or woodsy theme would be nice, since much of our day to day lives will be involved with our lil farmette. We have our work cut out for us. We are thinking of possibly breaking ground some time this Spring or early Summer. Ryan is taking on the job as general contractor. I support this, as we will be more closely involved with the process of building. But I am concerned about the amount of time he will be away from us. However, we will persevere. Anyway, welcome to Pleasant Acres. I hope to fill these pages with some entertaining stories of our young family's hectic life. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment