Friday, May 28, 2010

Spending time with my sweet little girl

I can't describe how much I love Lilly. She is always happy. And always happy to see me. When I peer over her crib rail in the morning, her face instantly lights up. When I nuzzle her neck I breath in deeply her unique and sometimes sour smell, but I love it. Her rooster hair style cracks me up. Hearing her babble in the other room makes me want to run to her side and find out what she's talking about. Sometimes I am so excited that she is mine, I just can't help but nibble on her ear. She is heaven.
Here she is doing her tummy time while I fold laundry.

"Hurry Mom, I can't hold it much longer!"

Out of focus, but still cute as anything! I really need to get a shot of her hair-do doing its thing. The barrette really tames it down.



1 comment:

  1. She is a beauty and I totally know what you're talking about with the "can't get enough" feeling!

    ReplyDelete